Commercial buildings are strategically built. That strategy comes straight from the heads of architects who plan the entire building on paper first. A brilliant blueprint includes each and everything about the property – how many doors and windows would be there, the number of storeys that’ll be incorporated, the number of poles and pillars at every nook and turn, the basic layout to incorporate machines, the floor plan, the ventilation system, and things as such.
The two mistakes that people make are:
- They think that making a blueprint doesn’t require many skills.
- They end up hiring inexperienced architects or residential architects for Industrial projects.
The buildings that are the result of such carelessness never turn out to be remarkable. So, if it’s quality that you’re after, then specialized commercial architects with years of experience are the only people who can help you. A good industrial architect like a Stendel Reich data center architect will be able to plan and design a commercial building according to the business requirement. Some of the most elite commercial buildings designed by them include the following.
- Food Processing Factories – Canada Bread Moncton, Maple Leaf Winnipeg, Cargill Case Ready Meat, and Elevages Perigord.
- Distribution Centers – Shoppers Drug Mart, SF marketing, Jean Couto, and Tyfoon.
- Retail Stores – Sportium, Sail, Provigo, and Maxi.
- Pharma Plants – Data Center, Busch, Delon, and Pfizer Brandon.
- Public Buildings – Yaldei Therapie and Early Intervention Center, Clinique Medical Meiux-etre, and YTM Academy.
- Automobile Stores – Rolls Royce and Holand Chrysler.
These are some of the most iconic commercial buildings in Canada. Having said that, if you too want your project to have such a successful outcome, then you’ll have to be very mindful of the architects you hire to work on the design of the building. Always remember:
- It’s the architect who is responsible for getting the state approval for the design that they make. It’s necessary to have this approval so that the construction can be carried out legally.
- The architect is responsible for advising you about the budget of the entire project and they also offer their expert opinion about the kind of contractors that you should be hiring.
- The architect must visit the construction site from time to time. A building that’s constructed under their supervision is bound to not miss out on any detail that was the part of the blueprint.
- Commercial architects are not the same as residential architects.
- Blueprint of the building is the first success stone.
- A trustworthy architect will offer their services from the time they’ll start designing the project until the building will be constructed.